- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredient
- USDA Organic
- Brews 31 Cups
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher
A refreshing, fruity and floral blend of green tea with tropical herbs and citrus.
Green Teas are enjoyed worldwide for their invigorating, fresh character preserved through various crafting styles and firing methods.
Tea Origin: Hubei, China
- Region - Xuan En, Hubei
- Elevation - 800-1,050m
- Cultivar - E-Cha #10, Fuding Da Bai, Longjing #43
- Harvest Season - April-May
Our delicately fragranced jasmine green tea is hand-blended in micro-batches with citrusy tropical herbs like lemongrass and lemon myrtle. The fruity essence of orange, lime and tangerine add a bright touch to this blend, and hints of rose complement the floral character of jasmine green tea.
1 tbsp / 8 oz H2O
1st infusion: 3 min, 2nd: 4 min
Organic fair trade certified green tea with jasmine, organic lemongrass, organic lemon myrtle, natural rose flavor, essential orange, lime and tangerine oils.