Rishi Tea, Organic Loose Leaf Tea, Pu-erh Classic, 3 oz (85 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Brews 42 Cups
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
- Certified Kosher
Rich, full-bodied and smooth with a deep earthy sweetness and notes of cocoa
Pu-erh tea has an ancient past originating in Yunnan, China millennia ago. This rare, rich tasting tea is treasured as a healthful, energizing tonic. Its deep, smooth flavor is created through an artisanal pile fermentation process that transforms sun-dried green tea into ripened, full-bodied Pu-erh tea.
This Pu-erh tea originates in remote mountain villages where China's Yunnan Providence meets Southeast Asia. Here, the beyond-organic environment nurtures heirloom tea cultivars as it has for generations: without human or industrial inputs. Sun-dried green tea known as saiqing maocha is produced in this ancient tea appellation, and sought after for its strong energy and geographically unique flavor. Artisans transform saiqing maocha into Pu-erh using a traditional leaf piling fermentation process that creates the ripened and deeply rich profile of Pu-erh tea over the course of 85-120 days.
1 tbsp / 8 oz H2O
1st infusion: 5 min. 2nd: 6 min.
Organic and Fair Trade Certified pu-erh tea.