Rishi Tea, Organic Loose Leaf Tea, Pu-Erh Ginger, 3.00 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.50|
- No Leaf Unturned
- Zesty + Invigorating
- USDA Organic
- Brews 34 Cups
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher
You don't think the same as everyone else, so why drink the same? Rishi teas are something else. Discover new teas and join us on our botanical journey to leave no leaf unturned.
Pu-Erh Ginger - A traditional blend of ancient Pu-erh tea + warming ginger.
Taste - robust + spicy with lively hints of citrus herbs.
Origin - A unique Rishi blend.
- 200ºF, 1 tbsp tea per 8 ounces water
- 1st infusion steep 5 min.
- Another round? Re-steep 6 min.
Organic pu-erh tea, organic ginger root, organic orange peel, organic lemongrass, organic lemon verbena.
Caffeine Level: Medium
Not much taste
Not much taste
There is not much ginger taste unless you put a big spoonful of it in. The taste is not particularly nice either. Prefer Yogi Tea Ginger than this.
Delicious and smooth tea
Posted by 5146456352335272331 on Oct 10, 2014
This tea almost tastes like an herbal tea. The pu-ehr is smooth. It does not have that wet hay smell. The ginger kicks in afterward and you get a nice little spicy, even peppery finish. This tea exceeded my expectations. Was good for two steepings.
My second favorite tea
Posted by 5265318571485620775 on Nov 04, 2013
I am really a coffee drinker, but this is a very nice light tea that I would definitely drink if I was ill or had an upset tummy. I think children would like the light taste. Will order again.
Posted by Reviewer1464541 on Apr 27, 2013
The more I drink it, the more I like it. Fantastic, deep flavor without any of the "natural flavor" additive crap often added to teas. I will most certainly buy this again. Love it!