Rockin’ Green, Classic Rock, Laundry Detergent, Motley Clean, 45 oz (1.3 kg) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 3.37 lbs (1.53kg)
- Product Code: RNG-00206
- UPC Code: 857775002063
- Package Quantity: 45 oz (1.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.8 x 9.2 in, 2.85 lbs (1.29kg)
- This Bag is Full of Awesome. You're Welcome
- 45/90 Loads h·e
Dye Free - Naturally Scented - No Fillers - Cleans and deodorizes - Vegan - No enzymes or optical brighteners - 100% Phosphate free - Great for kid's clothes - Easy rinsing formula - Works great on microfiber stink! - Perfect for all cloth diapers - Recyclable packaging - HE compatible - Great for hard and soft water - Economical at pennies per load! - Gluten free - biodegradable ingredients - SLS and paraben free - Awesome
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to laundry. With 3 custom-designed formulas to fit your water type, you can be sure that no matter what your laundry woes, we have you covered! (Soft Rock = Soft H2O Classic Rock = Average H2O Hard Rock = Hard H2O)
- Tree hugger approved & phosphate free
- Never tested on animals (only baby butts)
- Easy rinsing formula saves you time and money
- Formulated for hard & soft water (so stinkies are history)
Are scents ok for diapers?
We like yummy smelling detergent (Do you blame us?), so we found a way to make 100% natural scents that rinse away! It's cool. All you smell is clean, not funk!
Rock a Soak
To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent, do the following:
- Fill your washer with hot water and 3 Tbsp* of Rockin' Green along with your diapers.
- Let it soak for approximately 30-60 minutes, then launder as usual, skipping the soap.
*Tip: Repeat this process anytime you need a good deep cleaning. If your diapers have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks (or overnight) to get them in good condition
- Savor the smell of your Rockin' Green detergent. Ah... yummy...
- Dump your diapers/clothes into the washer and do a cold rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. The more water, the better!
- Add the detergent, and do a hot wash. Use 2-3 Tbsp* per load. *For those with soft water or HE machines use 1-2 Tbsp.
- Double rinse.
*Those with soft water (or HE machines) may need less detergent to get their clothing clean, so adjust accordingly.
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and kids. Warnings and Emergency Instructions: In case of ingestion contact Poison Control or seek medical attention immediately. Take care to avoid contact with eyes and flush immediately, and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, bio-degradable surfactants, natural fragrance (if scented)