Seventh Generation, Chlorine Free Bleach, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)15 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
5.26 lbs (2.39 kg)
- Product Code: SEV-22701
- UPC Code: 732913227013
- Package Quantity: 64 fl oz (1.89 L)
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.8 x 9.8 in, 4.45 lbs (2.02 kg)
- Caring Today For Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Whitens & Brightens
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Free of Fragrances and Dyes
- Free & Clear
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Animal Ingredients
- Gluten Free
Our Promise to You
- It Works- Hydrogen peroxide powers through tough stains, whitens and brightens.
- It's Natural- Mineral-based hydrogen peroxide is non-toxic. Free of added synthetic ingredients.
- We Care- The bleaching action of hydrogen peroxide delivers a powerful clean with no chlorine and no harsh fumes.
In Wash: Pour 3 oz into washing machine as it fills with water, or use bleach dispenser. Add laundry and continue to wash clothes as usual with Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent. To Pre-Treat Stains: Use 1 part Chlorine Free Bleach and 3 parts water to create a concentrated spot-treatment and apply directly to stains; let sit for 30 minutes. Or use 1 oz Chlorine Free Bleach and 1 gallon of water to create a soaking solution; soak stained clothing for 30 minutes. Use pre-soak setting on washing machine if possible.
What We Put Inside: Water and hydrogen peroxide. No phosphates.
Caution: Eye Irritant
Avoid contact with eyes. Contact With Eyes: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use this on my colors and delicate clothes. Works really well.
Costs a bit more, weighs a bit less, than the other bleach I was looking at. Only used it once, to soak some skivvies before washing. Seemed to get the whites whiter.