Shikai, Borage Therapy, Hand Cream, Aloe Vera Gel, Unscented, 2.5 fl oz (73 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Natural Solution
- Clinically Proven to Restore Healthy Skin at the Cellular Level
- Fast Relief for Dry & Itchy Skin
- Ideal for Hands, Cuticles & Fingertips
- Non Greasy, Non-Irritating Formula
- Clinically Proven & Doctor Recommended
Most hand creams work on the skin's surface to relieve the symptoms of dry skin, while ignoring the real cause that lies deep within the skin. But Borage Therapy provides more. It promotes healing at the cellular level by reversing a deficiency of the critical omega-6 fatty acid, GLA.
That's why Borage Therapy keeps skin healthy and supple long after the cream is applied - and even after it's washed away.
Apply several times a day as needed. Results are often seen immediately.
For long-term improvement use regularly for at least 2 weeks.
No animal testing or ingredients.
Aloe vera gel, safflower seed oil, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, jojoba seed oil, borage seed oil, cetyl alcohol (vegetable wax), vitamin E acetate, dimethicone, shea butter, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol, L-ergothioneine, ethylhexyl glycerin.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I had a sick layer of dry skin around my fingers, that looked like eczema, and this amazing cream turned it into smooth skin in less then 2 days!! Amazing!!
I've had a stubborn spot of localized eczema on just one finger for months now. Used many different hand creams, many nice and soothing, but none of them actually cleared it up completely. This one, on the other hand, made it vanish for the duration I used it. :D Definitely recommend it for anyone with problematic hand skin.
Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Dec 13, 2015
I have very dry hand and cuttles, but this helps a lot.
Best hand cream!!
Posted by 5432903492193586488 on Jan 01, 2015
Like this one, and use it for both hands and feet, good for both!!
Posted by Reviewer2328725 on Dec 12, 2014
Seems good so far. It absolutely has no scent. Keep it in the powder room so I remember to use it after washing my hands.
Posted by 5106648381752667102 on Jun 29, 2014
This is one great hand cream, really help, skin looks and fells much better :) I will reorder! :)