Shikai, Color Reflect, Daily Moisture, Conditioner, 8 fl oz (238 ml)
By Shikai30 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: SHI-31360
- UPC Code: 081738313600
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (238 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.1 x 7.8 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Weightless Body and Shine with Natural Color Protection
- For All Hair Types and Colors
- Hair Becomes Shinier, Easier to Manage and Full-Bodied
This light, natural conditioner gives hair its daily dose of moisture with glycerin, panthenol and shea butter
- Moisturizes and nourishes hair with glycerin and panthenol (provitamin B5)
- Extends the life of color treatments with natural sunflower extract (Heliogenol) and UV filters
- Detangles and leaves a brilliant shine
For best results, apply a small amount to hair after shampooing. Rinse thoroughly.
Water, avocado (persia gratissima) oil, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, panthenol, shea butter (butyrospermum parkii fruit), sunflower (helianthus annuus) extract, guar powder, behentrimonium methosulfate, diazolidinyl urea, octyl methoxycinnamate, natural fragrance
No animal ingredients or testing
iHerb Customer Reviews