Similasan, Computer Eye Relief, Sterile Eye Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
By Similasan183 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.17 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: SIM-30047
- UPC Code: 094841300474
- Package Quantity: 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.6 x 4.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Natural Active Ingredient
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
- Tired, Aching Eyes
- Eye Strain
You spend such a big part of your day working hard that you should be rewarded for it. It your eyes are tired and aching from intense computer work, TV, reading, writing or driving at night, try Similasan's Computer Eye Relief sterile eye drops.
Computer Eye Relief helps your eyes feel refreshed by stimulating the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve the symptoms of eye fatigue.
Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% natural active ingredients, and over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of eye fatigue such as:
- Tired, aching eyes
- Strained eyes (PC, TV, reading, driving)
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye.
- Apply as needed
- Replace cap after use
|Conium maculatum 6X||light sensitivity, aching|
|Natrium muriaticum 6X||burning, redness eye strain|
|Ruta graveolens 6X||eyestrain, pressure|
|Senega officinalis 6X||aching, dryness, eyestrain, light sensitivity|
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate
- For external use only
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur
- Replace cap tightly after every use
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
iHerb Customer Reviews