Simply Organic, Basil, 0.54 oz (15 g)216 Reviews
0.67 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18512
- UPC Code: 089836185129
- Package Quantity: 0.54 oz (15 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 4.5 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Important Note:
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- A way to eat. The way to live.
We're here to fill your life with honest-to-goodness good food.
The kind of food that you remember, deep down. Fresh, Wholesome. Brimming with flavor and life. It can only be found in organically grown foods.
A lovely member of the mint family with a mildly peppery taste, a hint of clove and mint, basil is at the same time spicy and sweet, warm and fresh.
Basil is a customary seasoning in tomato-based sauces, juices, and pesto. It blends well with oregano for pizza sauce, and with other seasonings, especially lemon, garlic, and thyme.
- Try basil with fish, poultry, beans, pasta, rice, eggs, and vegetables like zucchini, eggplant, potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, and spinach.
- Use it in soups, stews, vinegars, and salad dressings (or sprinkle it directly on salads).
- Lay fresh leaves of basil over sliced fresh or buffalo mozzarella and drizzle with olive oil for a quick, light salad.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This one is sooo good. It's perfect for pasta, pizza, dressings, sauces and salads. This is the first Simply Organic product I've tried, and I'm completely in love with it. I will buy this again and again and again.
.. spice, like all the other Simply Organic's products! You won't regret buying this, I highly recommend! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.