- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- A way to eat. The way to live.
We're here to fill your life with honest-to-goodness good food.
The kind of food that you remember, deep down. Fresh, Wholesome. Brimming with flavor and life. It can only be found in organically grown foods.
A lovely member of the mint family with a mildly peppery taste, a hint of clove and mint, basil is at the same time spicy and sweet, warm and fresh.
Basil is a customary seasoning in tomato-based sauces, juices, and pesto. It blends well with oregano for pizza sauce, and with other seasonings, especially lemon, garlic, and thyme.
- Try basil with fish, poultry, beans, pasta, rice, eggs, and vegetables like zucchini, eggplant, potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, and spinach.
- Use it in soups, stews, vinegars, and salad dressings (or sprinkle it directly on salads).
- Lay fresh leaves of basil over sliced fresh or buffalo mozzarella and drizzle with olive oil for a quick, light salad.
This one is sooo good. It's perfect for pasta, pizza, dressings, sauces and salads. This is the first Simply Organic product I've tried, and I'm completely in love with it. I will buy this again and again and again.
.. spice, like all the other Simply Organic's products! You won't regret buying this, I highly recommend! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.
I love Simply Organic herbs/spices!
Posted by 5258989187580447058 on Oct 12, 2016
I love Simply Organic herbs/spices--and their lovely little jars. I bought a bunch from iHerb, and have used many of them, including this one--which I use often. One hint--if you're ordering a number of them, be sure to ask them to pack the box well. I ordered 10 or more bottles on one order, the box was rattling when I received it--they didn't pack the box well at all. Some boxes within were damaged (though the products inside were ok), and one bottle of oil was open in the bag it was packed in--it had only leaked 1.2oz. This order was delivered to westcoast Canada.
Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 04, 2016
Great company good product. I will reorder this product.
Posted by Reviewer2804372 on Aug 11, 2016
After using it for months, I opened it only to see lots of bugs in it :( Not sure if it's iherb..
Posted by 4938884946393342506 on Aug 09, 2016
Great for cooking!
Posted by 5577938168675933787 on Jul 15, 2016
I am happy I bought this and received free shipping with an order of only $20, which was easy to do, as usual! I use this in unconventional ways, I suppose, although I do use it in typical recipes. Simply knowing that it is a very healthy herb, I use it for such things as eggs, chili, and mackerel.