Simply Organic, Garlic 'N Herb, 3.10 oz (88 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
If you enjoy garlic, your taste buds are in for a real treat. This Garlic N Herb blend serves as a tasty salt-free replacement for salt or garlic salt.
Use while cooking or at the table. Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected--but welcome--touch.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffings for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Blend with softened butter or margarine; use on breads or cooked vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired) or on baked potatoes.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grains or beans.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a quick salad dressing.
- Combine Garlic N Herb with softened butter. Spread on whole wheat pita bread, cut into wedges and bake on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes. Serve with dip or solo.
Organic sesame seed, organic garlic, organic black pepper, organic lemon peel, organic onion, organic parsley, citric acid.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 73|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 gram||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Mixed with Olive Oil and brused on slices of Italian bread and fried, this makes an easy garlic bread.
Posted by 5160215333118651881 on May 31, 2015
It's a great bled of tastes. It's my second order, and I will order again.
Posted by 5239698826290028394 on Oct 17, 2014
This spice is good with every thing, italian food, omelet, pizza and more
Doesn't really taste like garlic
Posted by 5244340765601547310 on Oct 14, 2014
This product is a bit expensive for its quality. It has a lot more sesame than garlic and the taste is not very noticeable so you have to use quite a lot. If it had a better price the value will be better.
Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014
If you want some happy people at the dinner table, sprinkle this delightful concoction over your asparagus, chicken, cod, etc before popping it into the oven. It is so so tasty.