Simply Organic, Peppercorn Medley, 2.93 oz (83 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.02|
- Simply Healthy Living. Simply Great Taste
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
One of the world's most popular spices, black peppercorns are actually unripe green fruits (berries) that have been sun-dried after fermenting. Black, white and green peppers all come from the woody tropical plant Piper nigrum.
Botanical name: Piper nigrum L.
For the freshest aroma and taste, grind whole peppercorns as needed--or offer a peppermill at the table. Freshly ground pepper's especially good in salsa, salads, on pasta, and in soup. Whole peppercorns are also used in pickling, marinades, meats, and soups. (Tie in a cheesecloth bag or small strainer for easy removal.)
Organic black peppercorn, organic white peppercorn, organic green peppercorn.