Smart Girls Who Surf, SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen, 4 oz (110 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Product Code: SWS-00000
- UPC Code: 184798000005
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (110 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.6 x 6.6 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
- No Chemicals
- No Parabens
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
- Won't Sting Your Eyes
- Surfer Tested
- Reef Friendly
- Clean Screen - Natural Suncare
- Helps prevent sunburn and premature aging of the skin caused by exposure to suns UVA/UVB rays.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Apply liberally on dry skin 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply to dry skin every 80 minutes or as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor before using.
|Zinc Oxide 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Titanium Dioxide 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride*, butyloctyl salicylate, cetearyl* alcohol / cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate*, glycerin*, polysorbate-80*, ethylhexylglycerin*, hydroxyethyl acrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, xanthan gum, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, sorbic acid, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) / sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C) / aleurites moluccana seed (kukui nut) oil / macadamia (nut) ternifolia seed oil / tocopherol (antioxidant), panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), glyceryl caprylate / glyceryl undecylenate, prunus persica (peach) fruit extract, beeswax, ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C palmitate), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, allantoin (comfrey root derived), carica (papaya) fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, zingiber officinalis (ginger) root extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, cereus grandiflorus (cactus) flower extract, essence of coconut, mango and papaya.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
When using this product
- Avoid eye area. If contact occurs, rinse with warm water immediately
- Use only as directed.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rash or skin irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children.
UVA/UVB alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing sunscreen and protective clothing may reduce the risks of skin cancer, skin aging and other harmful effects of the sun.