Solgar, Pycnogenol, 30 mg, 30 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- Antioxidant Protection
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Kosher Parve
- Dietary Supplement
Pycnogenol is the extract from the bark of the French maritime pine tree, which grows in south-west France. It is a natural, concentrated source of plant-derived proanthocyanidins, a complex of naturally-occurring flavonoids and other biologically active components. Pycnogenol is a powerful antioxidant. In addition, this unique compound supports circulatory, joint and skin health.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) vegetable capsules up to two times daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Free of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Pycnogenol Extract (Pinus pinaster) (pine bark)||30 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|