Somersaults, Sunflower Seed Snack, Cinnamon Crunch, 8 Bags, 2 oz (56 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- 6 g Protein
- 3 g of Fiber
- Nut Free
- A Good Source of Fiber & Vitamin E
- Twirl Your Taste Buds!
- Crunchy Nuggets Baked with Sunflower Seeds & Toasted Grains
- 100% Natural Sunflower Seed Snack
- Made With Non-GMO Ingredients
Celebrate the power of seeds!
Seeds are the new nut. Sunflower seeds our #1 ingredient, are the inspiration behind these scrumptious little nuggets.
- As much protein as almonds with just half the fat*
- A good source of fiber and vitamin E
- Nut free nutrition with just 140 calories and all of the crunch!
*Protein content of both almonds and Somersaults is 6 g per 30 g serving. Fat content of almonds is 16 g per 30 serving, Somersaults is 6 g per 30 g serving. Calorie content of almonds is 170 per 30 g serving, Somersaults is 140 per 30 g serving.
Sunflower seeds, organic evaporated cane juice, wheat flour, whole wheat flour, sesame seeds, vital wheat gluten, expeller pressed high oleic sunflower oil, chicory root fiber, potato starch, molasses, ground cinnamon, sea salt, natural flavor.
|Serving Size: 14 Pieces (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 2|
|Servings Per Tray: About 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4