Source Naturals, Life Flora, Net Wt. 2 oz (56.7 grams) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Acidophilus/Bifidus Complex
- 10 Billion Cells Per Gram
- Helps Support a Healthy Colon
Source Naturals Life Flora is an advanced and potent microflora product. It contains acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, and two complimentary forms of bifidus. "Friendly" microflora support colon health by altering the intestinal ecology to favor "friendly" flora. Acidophilus also manufactures some B-vitamins, especially folic acid.
1/4 teaspoon with meals, three times daily for 4 or 5 days, then once a day.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, egg, gluten, corn or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Contains milk/dairy and soy.
Refrigerate after opening and for storage in warm weather.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: 76|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Life Flora Mix (approx. 10,000,000,000 viable cells per gram) Contains: Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus paracasei subspecies paracasei and Streptococcus thermophilus.||740 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.