Squip Products, Kyrosol, Ear Wax Removal Kit, 5 Piece Kit3 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2018
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: SQP-00061
- UPC Code: 894321000616
- Package Quantity: 5 Piece Kit
- Dimensions: 2 x 3 x 7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- All Natural Drug-Free!
Complete system to soften and flush out excess ear wax or ear wax plugs.
Complete system to:
- Flush Out Hard, Dry, or Impacted Wax Buildups
- Dissolve Excess ear Wax or Soften Ear Wax Plugs
- Prevent the Recurrence of Ear Wax Plugs
Kyrosol ear drops were developed to dissolve hard, dry or impacted wax buildups.
- Kyrosol Ear Rinser with Otoclear Safe Irrigation Tip
- Storage Sleeve
- 10 Single-Dose Kyrosol Pipettes
- Ear Plug
- Helps soften and flush out excess ear wax or war wax plugs.
- Prevents the recurrence of ear wax plugs.
Comfortable and effective...with Otoclear safe irrigation tip!
- The Otoclear tip was designed for optimum safety!
- Water and wax will exit through special portals.
- Single dose pipettes for ease of use and cleanliness.
- Patented irrigation tip designed for optimum safety and effectiveness.
- Rinsing system that allows the user to control the flow for maximum comfort.
After initial use (1-3 days) do not use more than twice a month or as directed by your physician.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
Glycerin, sodium carbonate, purified water.
The Kyrosol product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Store in dry place.
Before use, consult your physician if you have any ear conditions.
- Do not use if have an injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
- Do not use after an ear operation.
- Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
- Do not use on infants.
Discontinue use if you experience discomfort using the product. Only use warm water for irrigation. Using cold water or hot water can cause dizziness, vertigo, or nausea.
Contains small parts - keep out of reach of children!
iHerb Customer Reviews