St. Dalfour, Black Cherry, Deluxe Black Cherry Spread, 10 oz (284 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.21|
- For a Superb Taste Mix Fruit on Top Down Into Jar
- All Natural Ingredients
- 100% Fruit
- No Cane Sugar
- May Contain Cherry Pits
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
An Old French Recipe
A delicious fruit spread made in France by an old recipe. Black cherries sweetened only with grape juice concentrate.
By gently cooking in the tradition of the French countryside, the natural flavor of the fruit is conserved.
Refrigerate after opening.
Black cherries, concentrated grape juice, fruit pectin, lemon juice.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (20 g)|
|Servings: About 14|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||10 g||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I've tried few different taste of this spread. And i have to say this is one of the favourite. They are all good. Nice smell, thick enough, with pieces of fruits, a bit too sweet but not with normal sugar. It was very good packed when i got this. There only 2 problems: too small bottle and very hard to get the last few spoons from the bottom. But over all i will recommend this one to everyone. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)
덩어리 있는 것만 좋음...
Posted by allthingsnatural on May 10, 2015
Love the chunks of cherries in the jam. The sweetness are not overwhelming like normal fruit jam.
말로만 듣던 샹달프...
Posted by 4629957082597465918 on Mar 26, 2015
망고티랑 녹차티백만 마시다가 잼을 드디어 구매해봤네요... 정말 듣던 그대로입니다. 과육이 그대로...달긴해도 설탕이 없으니까 위안삼아 맛있게 먹고 있어요.
Posted by 4725769549598976344 on Oct 08, 2014
simplemente riquísma , no hay más que añadir
Posted by 5733249162959807610 on Oct 01, 2014
yummy and light