St. Dalfour, Ginger & Honey Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
By St. Dalfour105 Reviews
Expiration Date: Aug 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: STD-96934
- UPC Code: 084380969348
- Package Quantity: 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 5.2 x 3.6 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Green Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, organic Green Tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of ginger & organic honey.
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea. Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve it's fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples, thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from effecting the taste of the tea.
Certified organic green tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of ginger and organic honey.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Not bad but would have liked more of a ginger taste.
There are a lot of St Dalfours teas here in iHerbm, so it a took a whiel for me to choose. But i made the right choice, this tea is amazing. I loved the taste and recommend it to everyone!