St. Dalfour, Organic Green Tea, Ginger & Honey, 25 Tea Bags, (.07 oz (2 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified by Ecocert
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, Organic Green Tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of ginger & organic honey.
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
All Natural Ingredients: Certified Organic Green Tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of ginger and organic honey.
St Dalfour Organic Tea • Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
Remove tea bag and gently pull the tag to extend the string.
100% certified organic Green Tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of ginger and organic honey.
Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dry place, Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and from humidity.
There are a lot of St Dalfours teas here in iHerbm, so it a took a whiel for me to choose. But i made the right choice, this tea is amazing. I loved the taste and recommend it to everyone!
Posted by Lyllow on Jun 12, 2016
Je n'aime pas trouvé ce produit exceptionnel. Le gout de gingembre est léger et lointain. Le thé vert n'est pas d'une qualité exceptionnel. Je n'attendais à mieux. J'ai fini la boite mais je ne rachèterai pas.
Lovely tea, great first experience with iHerb!
Posted by 5386617859269970274 on Apr 07, 2016
My wife fell in love with this tea after buying some in Japan, when her supply ran out she was quite disappointed so I sneakily jumped on the internet and searched to buy online. iHerb was one of the first legitimate sites the came up. Found a good range of St Dalfour teas, ordered a few and put in my credit card details. This happened on Sunday and our teas arrived on Wednesday that week. I was literally shocked and very impressed. Will confidently use and recommend iHerb. Ps The tea is great too.
Posted by Reviewer2736476 on Mar 16, 2016
I love tea and use several. This is my favorite green tea since it has such a pleasant off-set to the astringent green tea taste with the ginger and lemon. Lovely.
Posted by 4779327287628391791 on Mar 15, 2016
i couldn't taste any of green tea, honey nor ginger flavor, even if i use 2 or 3 tea bags at the same time. The taste was just weird... I wish i had never bought this...