St. Dalfour, Organic, Green Tea, Strawberry Rose, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
By St. Dalfour
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Individually Sealed In Envelopes
- Control IMO - Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
Certified, organic Green Tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of strawberry & rose.
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients:
Certified organic Green Tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of strawberry and rose.
iHerb Customer Reviews
On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. This beverage is a powerhouse for fighting wrinkles due to its antioxidant properties. Compounds in green tea like EGCG have been found to benefit your skin from the inside out when consumed. Natalie Glebova, Miss Universe 2005, says in her blog, "Green tea can help you lose weight! It’s no wonder why supermodels and celebrities use green tea in their diets to stay in shape. Green tea boosts metabolism when consumed in high quantities daily. It also flushes toxins out of the body and has diuretic properties to reduce water retention. When I was getting ready for the Miss Universe contest, my nutritionist advised me to drink a cup of strong green tea after every meal to help my digestive system burn more fat, and flush out excess water to help my belly look flatter. I’ll drink to that!"
Very nice strawberry flavour and aroma! Very delicate taste and antioxidants from green tea! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Best Green Tea Ever!!
Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 26, 2016
I just reviewed the St. Dalfour Organic Golden Mango Tea, and everything I said about that tea I would say about the Strawberry Rose green tea. It is simply delicious, hot or cold, with a bit of agave nectar. The strawberry flavor is especially tasty because strawberries are my favorite berries. St. Dalfour teas are high quality and organic which keeps me coming back.
Posted by 5486563261439801789 on May 11, 2016
Been drinking green teas for years, and I really like the St. Dalfour green teas.
Best green tea ever
Posted by 5033346981510018141 on Apr 10, 2016
I normally get tired of same flavors, but this tea I have drunk over two years almost daily. Also my firends are asking this tea for a present.
Posted by yettayeungishere on Feb 11, 2016
I expect this would be a green tea with a balance of strawberry and rose. However, it disappointed me.