St. Dalfour, Peppermint Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
By St. Dalfour201 Reviews
0.52 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: STD-96864
- UPC Code: 084380968648
- Package Quantity: 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 5.2 x 3.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Ceritfied, pure organic tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Ehanced by the all natural flavor of peppermint.
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of ceylon. After careful screening they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea. Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confidential of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
1. Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve it's fresh, natural flavor.
2. The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
3. The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples, thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
4. The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from effecting the taste of the tea.
Organic Ceylon tea with the all natural flavor of peppermint.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Customers should note that this is black tea flavored with peppermint, rather than pure peppermint tea. It tastes really good, and to my surprise is actually very good with milk.
I like peppermint but for some reason I did not care for the taste of this peppermint tea. I am use to loose tea that I purchase from organic farms here in the US. Peppermint is an excellent digestive herb and calmative. It can settle an upset stomach. On a plus note this tea is organic. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iHerb Home page by clicking on my handle name above and read more of my reviews. Peace and good health