St. Dalfour, Peppermint Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
By St. Dalfour227 Reviews
0.52 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: STD-96864
- UPC Code: 084380968648
- Package Quantity: 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 5.2 x 3.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified by Ecocert
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Import into the USA
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of peppermint.
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St Dalfour.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St Dalfour Organic Tea • Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Certified Organic Green Tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of ginger and organic honey.
St. Dalfour Peppermint Tea is certified for all natural, organic and pure production in accord with the EEC Regulation 834/2007 and the production and handling requirements of the National Organic Program by the I.M.O. (Institut fur marktokologie Institut D'Economerce) of Switzerland, and International Organic Certification Group.
Remove tea bag and gently pull the tag to extend the string.
Organic Ceylon tea with the all natural flavor of peppermint.
Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dry place, Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and from humidity.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Customers should note that this is black tea flavored with peppermint, rather than pure peppermint tea. It tastes really good, and to my surprise is actually very good with milk.
I like peppermint but for some reason I did not care for the taste of this peppermint tea. I am use to loose tea that I purchase from organic farms here in the US. Peppermint is an excellent digestive herb and calmative. It can settle an upset stomach. On a plus note this tea is organic. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iHerb Home page by clicking on my handle name above and read more of my reviews. Peace and good health