- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Camellia Sinensis
- Origin: China
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Prepare as a tea- Pour 6 oz of simmering water (170°-180°F preferred) over 1 tsp. of tea. Steep 2-4 minutes, strain, and serve.
Nice Organic Green Tea For Great Price
Posted by AaronF on Aug 11, 2016
Cant decide if i like this one or the gunpowder green tea more, both are solid teas. A one lb bag last me 2-3 months and that is me having a couple cups of green tea a day. Great value for organic tea, wont buy it anywhere else now. Recommend it to anyone
Posted by hayesng on Oct 06, 2015
Great value though the flavor is lighter than what I expected, it lack the slight bitterness from normal green tea. But consider the price, I would say fair buy. It's best you can get on iherb with this price.
Posted by 5490918565638019389 on Jan 09, 2013
I'm a Sencha drinker; however since I couldn't find it in the local market, I ordered this one from China. It's kind of lighter than Sencha and doesn't seem to have the aroma of n tea.
Posted by AnastasiaKanadze on Dec 19, 2012
Nice tea for everyday!