Starwest Botanicals, Organic, Cinnamon 1/4" C/S, 1 lb (453.6 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Cinnamomum Burmanii
- Origin: Indonesia
- Certified Kosher
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- Daily Serving Size: 1/4 Tsp (950 mg)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
iHerb Customer Reviews
we ground this in the coffee grinder and it's absolutely wonderful. There is so much of it...it will last for a LONG time. It's probably the equivalent of 8-10 normal sized jars.
I wasn't sure exactly what to expect when I ordered this cinnamon. The 1/4" pieces are exactly that...1/4" small chunks. It can be ground in a small spice grinder for fresh cinnamon (although it's not quick like other spices). I mostly use it for tea. I put about a teaspoon in a tea ball and steep it. It makes lovely tea!
Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jul 12, 2013
This cinnamon is so good. only one issue, I didn't realise that 1/4" meant that it is cinnamon "chips" so I have to purchase a coffee grinder now to grind it down to powder :-( silly me.
Starwest Botanicals, Cinnamon 1/4", Organic
Posted by 4616537628756534961 on Jul 02, 2013
It did not say that these are nibs on the packet, I was expecting powdered. However that said I am enjoying adding it to my pots of herbal tea.
These are cinnamon sticks
Posted by 5325861980141557259 on Oct 07, 2012
Thought I ordered powder, so it was a big surprise when I opened the package.
Posted by Reviewer3126609 on May 03, 2012