Sweet Wheat, Sweet Wheat, RAW Wheat Grass Juice Powder, 60 Vegan Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Brightcore Nutrition
- Vegan - Natural Food Certifiers
- No GMO
- Dietary Supplement
- Live Enzymes
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Unleash the Power of Nature's Green Superfood!
Sweet Wheat - Certified Organic RAW wheat grass juice powder, one of the most nutritionally dense leafy greens on earth, contains naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids, live enzymes and antioxidants. Sweet Wheat is grown organically in the USA and processed in an FDA inspected and GMP approved facility.
Why Choose Sweet Wheat?
- Certified Organic and Kosher
- Soy Free, Dairy Free and Gluten Free
- RAW, Vegan and Non GMO
- Pure Juice Powder - No Leaf Fillers
- No Sweeteners, Flavors or Preservatives
Take 2 capsules with water, preferably on an empty stomach. Take 1-3 servings daily depending on individual needs.
100% certified organic and RAW wheat grass juice powder in Plantcaps capsules.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place at 59-86ºF (15-30ºC).
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules (1,000 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||.4 g||<1%|
|Vitamin A||900 IU||18%|
|Aspartic Acid||20.8 mg||***|
|Glutamic Acid||30.2 mg||***|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your individual caloric needs.
*** Daily Value not established
I work as a nurse. I am around viruses and bacteria continually in such a profession. I believe the Sweet Wheat has boosted my immunity since I am one of the few nurses who has not had to call-in due to illness in the past two months.