- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 7 g Protein
- No MSG
- No Soy
- No Lactose
- Native American Natural Foods
- No Nitrites*
- No Antibiotic or Added Hormones**
- Certified Gluten Free
- U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture Est. 2929
- Tanka Bar Buffalo Meat with Cranberries and Pepper Blend
- Live Life Powerfully!
- Returning the Buffalo to Native American Peoples.
- Green America Approved For People And Planet
- Certified Authentic Made/Produced by American Indians
- Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients
*No Nitrites except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery juice.
**Buffalo used raised with no antibiotics or added hormones. Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in Buffalo.
What's In It?
- Black Pepper
Buffalo, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar) sea salt, encapsulated lactic acid, celery juice, black pepper, garlic, onion powder, red pepper.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (28 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
it was different then I expected
Posted by 4808068843841320546 on Nov 19, 2015
I bought a box of the original and spicy and shared with friends. Having grown up eating wild meat hunted and smoked by my grandfather, father, husband and even my sons I was surprised at the amount of processing. I expected the texture to be kind of chunky or a bit smaller ( can't really think of the right word, imagining something like hamburger and chopped raisins pressed and smoked kind of texture) Instead it was ground together into something extremely fine and had a very rubbery texture. So all in all I liked the flavor (a kind of sweet and salty mix) but was not a fan of its bite
Posted by 5391031994265048337 on Apr 17, 2015
Too sweet. A little less sugar would be nice.
Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Aug 15, 2014
good for on the go
Posted by Reviewer1409645 on Feb 03, 2014
This was certainly not my cup of tea. Too sweet for me. They are going in the trash.