Categories Supplements Antioxidants Green Tea Green Tea, Bags
Tazo Teas, China Green Tips, Green Tea, 20 Filterbags, 1.4 oz (40 g)
- Tazo is an Enticing Source of Wonder, Inspiration & Antioxidants
- All Natural
- A Light & Lingering Tea With a Fine, Fresh Flavor
- Antioxidants Within
Every spring, as it has been for thousands of years, the first flushes of high-grown Mao Feng teas are plucked and quickly steamed to preserve a creamy, vegetative taste that heralds the return of life after the cold winter. Some of these teas are lucky enough to become Tazo China Green Tips. The truly fortunate ones are here in your hands.
Did You Know?
Tazo China Green Tips is made from a tea known as Mao Feng. In Chinese, this means "hairy crab" - an odd-but-wonderful description of the twisted and rolled dry leaf.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup of Tazo Tea + How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
Spring-harvested green teas.