Tazo Teas, Cucumber White Tea, 20 Filterbags, 1.2 oz (34 g)
- Tazo is an Enticing Source of Wonder, Inspiration & Antioxidants
- All Natural
- A Replenishing Blend of Delicate White Tea, Real Cucumber and Lime Peel
- Antioxidants Within
Cool cucumber, refreshing peppermint, lime peel and all the blessed antioxidants in white tea unite their restorative powers in Tazo Cucumber White. Sip by sip, you may feel a spreading calm as the tea replenishes your body and spirit. And if you find yourself smiling at nothing at all, you have reached the coveted peace of mind. Nice feeling, isn't it?
Did You Know?
Louis XIV so loved the rejuvenating effect of cucumbers that he had his royal gardens filled with the gourd. And he ruled for seventy two well-hydrated years. Drink up.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup of Tazo Tea.
How to make one
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
White tea, lime peel, dandelion leaves, black darjeeling tea, cucumber, peppermint, lemon myrtle, natural flavors, lime essence oil.