Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Black Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Chai Tea
Tazo Teas, Decaf Chia, Spiced Black Tea, Decaffeinated, 20 Filterbags, 1.9 oz (54 g)
- Tazo is an enticing source of wonder, inspiration & optimism.
- All Natural
- A Satisfying Rich Blend of Teas & Exotic Spices.
Tazo Decaf Chai is a sensual blend of exotic spices and premium black teas. After being gently decaffeinated, the tea leaves joyously mingle with rooibos, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom to create a hearty potion that can dance on your tongue all night long. Sweeten and serve with milk (or yak butter, when available).
Did You Know?
The word "chai" means both "tea" in Hindi and "living" in Hebrew. Mere coincidence or evidence of inscrutable grand design?
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup Of Tazo Tea
How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 5 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
Naturally decaffeinated black teas, rooibos, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, chicory, cloves, black pepper, natural flavors and star anise.