Categories Supplements Antioxidants Green Tea Green Tea, Bags
Tazo Teas, Zen, Green Tea, 20 Filterbags, 1.5 oz (43 g)
- Tazo is an Enticing Source of Wonder, Inspiration & Optimism
- All Natural
- A Harmonious Blend with Lemongrass & Spearmint
Tazo Zen is created using select full-flavored, pan-fired green teas from China, long fabled for their legendary properties. These teas converge with lemon verbena leaves, lemongrass and spearmint leaves in a blissful state. This distinctive flavor is nearly impossible to express in words; it is best to simply experience its sweet, lingering taste.
Did you know?
In the Kunlun Mountains of China, monks spend days meditating in hopes of reaching enlightenment. Periodically they stop for a cup of tea quite like this.
The Way of Tazo: Like tea itself, good fortune is best when shared. So Tazo and Mercy Corps have helped 36 tea-growing villages with water sanitation and economic development since 2003.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
A Splendid Cup of Tazo Tea
How to Make One
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally and then pour over ice.
Green tea, lemon verbena, spearmint leaves, lemongrass and natural flavors.