Testmedica, Home Tests, One Step Home Scan, Liver Health Screen, Two Tests (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Because Good Health Begins at Home
This test check for bilirubin in the urine. Bilirubin is a breakdown product of bile, which is produced in the liver and aids in the digestion of fats. In certain disease processes such as cirrhoses of the liver and liver cancer, bile can be absorbed into the blood stream, converted to bilirubin and excreted into the urine.
How to use the TestMedica Health Screen
1. Dip reagent end strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream).
2. While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.
3. Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specificied (30 seconds).
Tests and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. These urine reagent strips are not diagnostic tools but are used to detect levels of specific parameters. The detection of these parameters in the urine, and the levels thereof may be indicative of an abnormality or infection. Always rely upon your doctor or health care professional to detect, diagnose and treat any infection or abnormality. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.
1. For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use).
2. Do not reuse the test strip.
3. If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
Store in cool, dry place.
What 6 of these test came back with and what My Doctor found were totally different. They were inaccurate for me...
Completely Worthless Inaccurate
Posted by click-on-this on Aug 19, 2014
I took one of the 2 tests. It showed ++ meaning i had a LOT of bilirubin in my urine. I developed fear that i had liver disease or worse. After running expensive blood and urine checks, there is NOTHING wrong with my liver, no bilirubin or anything else. I took the second test from this useless kit the day after and it showed the same thing ++ showing i had bilirubin in my urine which has been proven to be untrue by pathological testing. Avoid this kit and everything else from this manufacturer at all costs.
Posted by 5368362335570046525 on Feb 07, 2013
Posted by Reviewer2659353 on Aug 05, 2012
The comparison chart is so poorly made and indistinctive, rendering the strips useless.
Allows to trace some changes in work of a liver
Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 13, 2012
Allows to trace some changes in work of a liver without leaving the house. Certainly, not to replace professional tests But, nevertheless, very much came in handy. Price also good
Question about this product
Posted by Reviewer2218639 on May 24, 2012
I haven't reviewed yet because I haven't used it yet. Can someone tell me when this test should be taken. Is it after fasting, first thing in a.m. or doesn't matter. Thanks so much.