The Missing Link, Ultimate Equine Skin & Coat, 5 lb (2.27 kg)1 Review
6.15 lbs (2.79 kg)
- Product Code: MIS-25011
- UPC Code: 782510250112
- Package Quantity: 5 lb (2.27 kg)
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 7 x 6.1 in, 5.2 lbs (2.36 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Powder Formula
- Average 60 Day Supply
- The Original
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6
- A Food Supplement for All Breeds of Horses
- Commonsense Nutrition
- Validated by Modern Science
- Formerly Equine Formula
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Coloring or Flavors
- Quality Guaranteed
The Missing Link Ultimate Equine Skin & Coat targets that nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. Our proprietary, patented cold processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious Omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines:
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6 to maintain healthy skin & coat.
- Omega fatty acids help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon and ligament function.
- Nutrients work together to grow strong, tough hooves.
- Dietary fiber to promote a health digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Strong, Tough Hooves
- Healthy Immune System
- Healthy Digestive System
- Soft Tissue, Muscle, Tendon & Ligament Function
Your horse will love it and you'll love the result!
Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Feeding Instructions: Add the Missing Link to your horse's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
Weight of Animal
|Up to 500 lbs.||30 g (1/4 cup)|
|500-1000 lbs. (Avg. Size)||40 g (1/3 cup)|
|Over 1000 lbs.||60 g (1/2 cup)|
|Pregnant or Lactating||80 g (2/3 cup)|
|High Performance Horses||120 g (1 cup)|
5 lbs. is approx. a 2-month supply for an average size horse.
Ground flaxseed, rice barn, cane molasses, primary dried yeast, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground hulled sunflower seed, dried apply, ground barley grass, zinc methionine complex, lecithin, selenium yeast, dried kelp, niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), garlic, yucca schidigera extract, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate after opening.
Use within 90 days of opening.
Represents minimum levels per 40 g (1/3 cup) unless otherwise stated:
|Crude Protein (min)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min)||2000 mg (2 g) 5%|
|*Linolenic Acid (an Omega 3) (min)||5000 mg (5 g) 12.5%|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO.|