Thorne Research, Animal Health, GlutathioneVet, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pure Ingredients. Trusted Results
- Antioxidant for Hepatic & Neurological Support
- For Use in Cat, Dogs, and Horses only
Recommended as an antioxidant for hepatic and neurological support
Cats: ½ capsule daily
Dogs: 2 capsules daily per 25 lb. body weight daily
Horses: 6-12 capsules daily
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
Active Ingredients per Capsule:
Glutathione (Reduced)* 175 mg
*Glutathione complexed with Time-Sorb (Time-Sorb is a patent pending, time-release matrix).
Inactive ingredients: High and low viscosity hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and magnesiumcitratelaurate (Time-Sorb), hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, silicon dioxide.