Tom's of Maine, Whole Care, Fluoride Toothpaste, Wintermint, 4.7 oz (133 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1970
- Fights Cavities
- Fresh Breath
- Helps Fight Tartar
- Cruelty Free - No Animal Testing or Animal Ingredients
- Sustainable Practices
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Fragrance, or Preservatives
Uses: Helps protect against cavities
Along with clinically-proven cavity protection from fluoride, this toothpaste whitens with naturally sourced silicas. This product also helps to freshen breath and prevent plaque and tartar buildup with regular brushing.
|Adults and children 2 years of age and older||brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician|
|Children 2 to 6 years||use only a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing)|
|Children under 2 years||ask a dentist or physician|
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
|Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, water, calcium carbonate, hydrated silica, xylitol, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil and other natural flavors, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, zinc citrate.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
a lot like the xylitol toothpastes
Posted by Reviewer3083211 on Sep 24, 2012
chalky, the peppermint is better by tom's
Was this review helpful to you?
2 people found the following review helpful
Posted by lonelywe on Aug 30, 2013
One of the favourite toothpaste.
Good natural toothpaste
Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Jun 26, 2014
I've never have a problem with this toothpaste, works well, tastes good.
Posted by 4756057093886019666 on Aug 10, 2014
Taste good but not really fresh though. Really soft with both teeth and gum.