Trace Minerals Research, Fast-Absorbing Liquid, Cal/Mag/Zinc, Strawberry, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- #1 America's Trace Mineral Brand
- Vitamin D, Premium Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc Complex with Ionic Minerals from ConcenTrace.
- Certified Vegetarian
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- American Vegetarian Association
- Super Charged with Concentrace for Better Absorption
Cal/Mag/Zinc is a complementary blend of premium forms of Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc that has been supercharged with ConcenTrace to help ensure the highest assimilation and absorption of these minerals in the body. We've also included vitamin D to create a formula that provides complete nutrition to sustain bone, muscle, and connective tissue health.
Feel the Difference Guaranteed!
ConcenTrace is a trade name for concentrated sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake.
Take 1 to 2 tablespoons daily (one capful = 2 tablespoons), to top off or fully supplement your diet. As this is a highly concentrated product, we recommend starting with 1 tablespoon and increase as needed, ideally spread throughout the day. We also recommend taking this product mixed into or with a large glass of liquid for the best isotonic balance. Excess magnesium may cause a laxative effect. Refrigerate after opening.
Purified water, natural vegetable glycerine, natural strawberry flavor, ionic trace minerals, citric acid, xanthan gum, potassium benzoate, potassium sorbate (for freshness).
Plus over 72 ionic trace minerals found in seawater.
Allergen Info: May contain traces of corn. Gluten free.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (1 capful=2 tbsp)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%*|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (as Tri-Calcium phosphate, citrate, gluconate)||1200 mg||120%|
|Phosphorus (from Tri-Calcium Phosphate)||238 mg||24%|
|Magnesium (from Citrate, ConcenTrace)||600 mg||150%|
|Zinc (as Gluconate)||15 mg||100%|
|Chloride (from ConcenTrace)||75 mg||2%|
|ConcenTrace (Ionic trace minerals)||438 mg||**|
|Sulfate (from ConcenTrace)||8 mg||**|
|Boron (from ConcenTrace)||134 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.