Twinings, Herbal Tea, Pomegranate & Raspberry, Caffeine Free, 25 Tea Bags, 1.76 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Estd. 1706
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Individual Tea Bags Sealed for Freshness
A full-flavored herbal tea made with the naturally sweet and juicy flavors of pomegranate and raspberry.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Rosehips, hibiscus, natural pomegranate and raspberry flavors with other natural flavors, orange leaves, apple pieces, liquorice root, roasted chicory root.
I am doing a low-carb diet and I brew a lot of this to keep in the fridge as a cold drink on ice. I sweeten with Stevia.
Posted by amputasjon on Mar 10, 2015
I would recommend you to use a corn of lemon/lime salt or drops of lemon/lime juice in it to make it a bit more sour. :)
Posted by Rosequartz on Dec 02, 2014
This tea is sweet and fruity, my son and I love it. Great fruit tea!
Refreshing your body!!
Posted by 5709383326313120495 on Jun 24, 2014
I just put 1 teabag in a cup with hot water and waited 2 minutes. And put the ice in the cup. It's perfect tea for opening your day in summer. Try it!!!
Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Nov 08, 2013
Very nice taste Sweet