- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Italian Red Oranges
- Aspen Colorado
- Whole Leaf Organic Tea Sachets
- USDA Organic
- 15 Single Wrapped Mug-Size Sachets
- Certified Organic By QAI, Inc.
A Better Cuppa' Tea
Passion for Tea
This is not your ordinary tea bag. Unlike paper tea bags, our biodegradable mug-size tea sachets hold full leaf tea, not dust. Enjoy rich, full leaf tea flavor with the handiness of a tea bag.
See the Tea
Watch the leaves open and infuse your mug with the true flavor of loose leaf tea.
|Orange Sencha Flavor Profile|
|Top note||Very slight tanginess|
|Finish||A hint of citrus|
|Character||East meets west in this Japanese green tea blend, which has all the taste of a full leaf green tea. (Good green tea is green, not brown!) We add the tanginess of famous Italian red oranges to this Japanese favorite.|
|Leaf-Style||Big green leaves|
Green tea has approx. 30 mg of caffeine per cup, much less than coffee (120 mg)
|Water temp||Light boil|
|Steep Time||4 minutes / refill|
Tea is like wine
At two leaves and a bud tea company, we use only the finest teas, grown in single geographic regions, using traditional growing methods. The quality of tea varies from hillside to hillside. Our experienced tasters select only the finest growers to bring you the tastiest teas and herbal infusions.
We never blend with less expensive "filler teas"
The finest teas start with just the very small blossoms, the two leaves and bud of the tea flower. We named our company for these shoots which are the essence of great tea.
Our sachets are mug sized; steep them in a big mug
Organic Japanese green tea, organic orange peel, organic sunflower petals, organic orange flavor