- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cane Sugar Coated Sacha Inchi Seed Snack
- 4.5 g Omega-3 & 6 g Protein Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Raw Cane Sugar
Good for your body and the planet, Vega is the clean, plant based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle—without compromise.
We look and taste like nuts but...
What you are holding in your hands are sacha inchi seeds - the richest plant-based source of Omega-3 on the planet (nuts don't even come close). Ounce for ounce, these amazing seeds on their own contain 17 times more Omega-3 than wild sockeye salmon and have 9 g of complete protein. Gently roasted to perfection, our delectable SaviSeeds are lightly glazed in cane sugar for an unmatched combination of taste and nutrition—the perfect healthy indulgence.
Sacha inchi seeds
Borne from star-shaped pods and native to the Amazon rainforest, sacha inchi seeds have been cultivated and consumed for centuries in Peru. Our premium SaviSeeds are sustainably grown and proudly produced in partnership with indigenous Peruvian farmers.
Sacha inchi seeds, organic cane sugar.
This product is produced in a facility that processes tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy and dairy.
|Serving Size: 1 oz / 28 g|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||14%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|