Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., Active Beechwood Honey, 100% Raw, Organic, 17.6 oz (500 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Product of New Zealand
- Unpasteurized Honey
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada
At Wedderspoon Organic, we bring you the finest in organic products because we know quality & authenticity matters. We want our honey to arrive to you in its purest form so we guarantee the following:
- Chemical and Pesticide Free honey
- Antibiotic Free honey
- Never feeding the bees sugar
- Hives are made from environmentally friendly material
- Each jar is traceable back to master beekeeper
- Area of forage is 5km from intensive farming
Organic Active Beechwood honey is extracted by the bees from the Beechwood trees of New Zealand. Beechwood honey has high levels of antioxidants and is known as a prebiotic. Prebiotics work in synergy with probiotics to maintain healthy flora in the gut, essential for optimal health.
For maximum health benefits pair our organic beechwood honey with probiotic rich Greek yogurt. Mix into smoothies, use in salad dressings or marinades, drizzle onto pancakes of fresh fruit.
Enjoy the endless possibilities!
Raw organic beechwood honey.
Store in a cool, dry place.
No need to refrigerate once opened.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (21g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by KellyWest on Sep 06, 2011
A viscous amber honey with a very rich flavor.
Was this review helpful to you?
5 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer1836959 on Sep 15, 2011
This is soooooo good. I'm hooked <:
Posted by Reviewer1377459 on Oct 18, 2011
it smelled bit odd for me, and it still does but taste brilliant. Like the fact that it's 100% raw.
Good One for fast use!
Posted by ABDULAZIZ on Aug 27, 2013
it is good using this product in the morning try it! Arabic translate حلو إستخدامه بالصباح From Riyadh,Saudi Arabia