- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- For Dry and Rough Skin
- Weleda in Harmony with Nature and the Human Being
- Certified Natural Cosmetic • BDIH
The natural choice for everyday care of the face and body - especially for dry or rough skin.
- Formulated with extracts of Viola, Chamomile and Calendula, traditional used to soothe the skin.
- Harmonizes the skin structure and helps repair everyday surface damage.
- Especially recommended for dry skin, such as hands, feet and elbows.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Product and ingredients not tested on animals.
Detailed directions for use can be found on the in-pack leaflet.
Water (aqua), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lanolin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, alcohol, beeswax (cera flava), glyceryl linoleate, hydrolyzed beeswax, fragrance (parfum)*, viola tricolor extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, cholesterol, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*, citral*, coumarin*.
* From Natural Essential Oils
Weleda Skin Food is one of those stand-by products that a person should never be without. I don't use it often, but when my skin is really dry, it's one of the best treatments. I like the smell; It's not artificial or too sweet, and I like that they included one of my favorite scents, Viola. One should note, however, that this is a heavy, oily cream. If you wear it on your hands, it's going to get on everything that you touch. If you put it on your feet, you're going to have Skin Food footprints all over your house. Consider loosely covering an area with a light, breathable textile after you've applied Skin Food.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have very dry skin, and skin food is perfect for me. I could see a difference in small wrinkles in my face (yes I use it on my face) after only a few days! It leaves skin soft and nourished without clogging pours. After trying 100 of creams from high end department stores, this is my all time favorite! My teenage daughter uses it now, she had small dry patches- between pimples, and her skin now is evenly beautiful!
sticky and hard to blend :(
Posted by 4823074457515957601 on Nov 30, 2016
It is sticky and hard to blend :(
Posted by rubyrubygemstone on Nov 30, 2016
I ADORE this stuff. I'm 30 but everybody thinks I'm 23. I'm pretty sure it's because of this cream! I use Skin Food on my face every night before I go to sleep and wake up looking fresh. Pro tip: Warm it between your fingers and pat it on gently. It's a bit thick and difficult to rub in otherwise. I used to have lots of zits and tried seeing a dermatologist, tried Retin-A, tried antibiotics, but nothing worked until I went back to using SKIN FOOD! Also it smells great. I don't want to be a slave to any brand or product, but this is the ONE thing I buy over and over again.
The best. Eco & skin friendly. Smells wonderful & moisturizing.
Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Nov 01, 2016
All of that and then some! This product is consistently wonderful, is packaged in metal tube (please don't change Weleda- I hate those hard-to-recycle plastic tubes!). Fantastic for use on hands, body and face. Truly superior. You will not regret this purchase. Just buy it!!
Posted by 5605916873743437598 on Oct 27, 2016
So tacky... just don"t like how it feel on my skin