Weleda, Skin Food, 2.5 oz (71 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- For Dry and Rough Skin
- Weleda in Harmony with Nature and the Human Being
- Certified Natural Cosmetic • BDIH
The natural choice for everyday care of the face and body - especially for dry or rough skin.
- Formulated with extracts of Viola, Chamomile and Calendula, traditional used to soothe the skin.
- Harmonizes the skin structure and helps repair everyday surface damage.
- Especially recommended for dry skin, such as hands, feet and elbows.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Product and ingredients not tested on animals.
Detailed directions for use can be found on the in-pack leaflet.
Water (aqua), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lanolin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, alcohol, beeswax (cera flava), glyceryl linoleate, hydrolyzed beeswax, fragrance (parfum)*, viola tricolor extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, cholesterol, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*, citral*, coumarin*.
* From Natural Essential Oils
Weleda Skin Food is one of those stand-by products that a person should never be without. I don't use it often, but when my skin is really dry, it's one of the best treatments. I like the smell; It's not artificial or too sweet, and I like that they included one of my favorite scents, Viola. One should note, however, that this is a heavy, oily cream. If you wear it on your hands, it's going to get on everything that you touch. If you put it on your feet, you're going to have Skin Food footprints all over your house. Consider loosely covering an area with a light, breathable textile after you've applied Skin Food.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have very dry skin, and skin food is perfect for me. I could see a difference in small wrinkles in my face (yes I use it on my face) after only a few days! It leaves skin soft and nourished without clogging pours. After trying 100 of creams from high end department stores, this is my all time favorite! My teenage daughter uses it now, she had small dry patches- between pimples, and her skin now is evenly beautiful!
Great texture and a little goes a long way
Posted by 4654587713102472410 on Jun 06, 2016
I've heard so many good thing s about this cream that I had to try it for myself. I love everything about it but lost a star given the fragrance is quite strong and I have a very sensitive nose. Will still purchase again though.
Posted by ItIsUs on May 07, 2016
This is one of my holy grail products. I seriously cannot live with out it.
Posted by 5307227278623238653 on May 05, 2016
I must say that this is the absolute best cream I have ever used for my hands. It seems to repair the deep lines and my hands look more youthful. I use it sparingly as it is a bit pricey, but worth it, I am using up other products in between. Great product and I certainy would recommend it!
Posted by 4923542938281103427 on Jan 27, 2016
Can't stand the smell, nearly threw up when opened... Will never buy anything except shower gel from weleda. My second bad experience with harsh "natural" smell.