- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Weleda, Skin Food, 2.5 oz (71 g)
By Weleda272 Reviews
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: WED-09859
- UPC Code: 4001638098595
- Package Quantity: 2.5 oz (71 g)
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.1 x 1.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- For Dry and Rough Skin
- Weleda in Harmony with Nature and the Human Being
- Certified Natural Cosmetic • BDIH
The natural choice for everyday care of the face and body - especially for dry or rough skin.
- Formulated with extracts of Viola, Chamomile and Calendula, traditional used to soothe the skin.
- Harmonizes the skin structure and helps repair everyday surface damage.
- Especially recommended for dry skin, such as hands, feet and elbows.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Product and ingredients not tested on animals.
Detailed directions for use can be found on the in-pack leaflet.
Water (aqua), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lanolin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, alcohol, beeswax (cera flava), glyceryl linoleate, hydrolyzed beeswax, fragrance (parfum)*, viola tricolor extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, cholesterol, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*, citral*, coumarin*.
* From Natural Essential Oils
iHerb Customer Reviews
Weleda Skin Food is one of those stand-by products that a person should never be without. I don't use it often, but when my skin is really dry, it's one of the best treatments. I like the smell; It's not artificial or too sweet, and I like that they included one of my favorite scents, Viola. One should note, however, that this is a heavy, oily cream. If you wear it on your hands, it's going to get on everything that you touch. If you put it on your feet, you're going to have Skin Food footprints all over your house. Consider loosely covering an area with a light, breathable textile after you've applied Skin Food.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have very dry skin, and skin food is perfect for me. I could see a difference in small wrinkles in my face (yes I use it on my face) after only a few days! It leaves skin soft and nourished without clogging pours. After trying 100 of creams from high end department stores, this is my all time favorite! My teenage daughter uses it now, she had small dry patches- between pimples, and her skin now is evenly beautiful!