Wild Planet, Wild Albacore Tuna, No Salt Added, 5 oz (142 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Six Times Omega 3 & Low Mercury*
- Sustainably Caught
- Caught in the USA
- 3,460 mg Omega 3 Per Can
- 2,320 mg DHA
- 720 mg EPA
- More Omega 3 Than Salmon
The Perfect Tuna
- Delicious white tuna steak
- Less than half the mercury*
- Best choice for sustainability-pole/troll hand line caught
- Can certified BPA free
You've never tasted tune like this before!
We hand-cut and pack delicious sashimi grade tuna steaks in a micro-cannery process. All the omega 3 oils are retained and no liquid is added; please don't drain. We hand select smaller white fish with less mercury accumulation to assure the lowest mercury level available.
5 ounces of tuna in every can · 45% more tuna!
Most conventional brands add either water or oil.
Enjoy this Pacific Northwest delicacy!
*Compared to conventional tuna brands.
- Lift tab to rim
- Place thumb in center of lid and pull lid off
Refrigerate in a separate container after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||0 g||0%|
|* Not a significant source of fiber and sugars.|
This is the best, most natural tasting tuna I have ever tasted. I also like the fact that fishing is done sustainably. Lack of salt is also a plus.
Posted by Hizerom on Jul 14, 2016
The best parts about this tuna are that it tastes good, and is lower in mercury. I don't like to eat a lot of tuna because of the mercury, but feel comfortable eating this on occasion. Mixed with some homemade mayonnaise, unrefined salt, a little apple cider vinegar, and a bit of erythritol, it is a delicious tuna salad!
Posted by 4672122727271342395 on Feb 12, 2016
This was my first experience buying organic tuna. I was not disappointed!!! The taste was superb, I was not disappointed and will buy this again. I-herb has a great product line of organics and I am a total fan!!
Posted by 5364781417553827361 on Sep 02, 2014
Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013
Love the taste of wild caught tuna!