Wild Planet, Wild Sardines In Marinara Sauce, 4.375 oz (125 g)
By Wild Planet
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sustainably Caught Along the California Coast
- Delicious Meaty Portions Cleaned and Scaled
- Excellent Source of Omega 3
- Highest quality sardines anywhere!
- Use in a Mediterranean inspired antipasto platter
- Delicious over a salad or in open-faced-cheese melts
Can Certified BPA Free
Ounce for ounce, Wild Planet sardines provide 3 times more calcium and phosphorus than milk, more iron than cooked spinach, as much protein as steak, and as much potassium as bananas. They contain 885 mg DHA and 210 mg EPA of Omega 3 per can while also supplying ample sources of vitamin B12, selenium and vitamin D.
Sardines contain Coenzyme Q10 (C0Q10), a nutrient found in the body's cells and believed to have antioxidant and immune system boosting properties.
These sardines are considered a best choice for sustainability by a consensus of environmental organizations.
Pull top can
Sardines, water, tomato paste, garlic, sugar, salt, oregano, pepper powder, basil.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, and sugars.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014
Excellent flavor and quality.
Posted by Reviewer2736476 on May 21, 2015
Love these sardines- very tasty and packaged without Bpa in can.
Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jul 09, 2012
Great source of protein. Tasty but like lemon flavored best.