Wild Planet, Wild Sardines In Marinara Sauce, 4.375 oz (125 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sustainably Caught in the Pacific Ocean
- Delicious Meaty Portions Cleaned and Scale-Free
- Excellent Source of Omega-3
- Wild Caught & All Natural
- No BPA Used In Can Lining
- Highest Quality Sardines Anywhere!
- Use in a Mediterranean Inspired Antipastro Platter.
- Delicious Over a Salad or in Open-Faced Cheese Melts.
Ounce for ounce, Wild Planet sardines provide more calcium and phosphorus than milk, more iron than spinach, more potassium than coconut water and bananas and as much protein as steak. One can of Wild Planet sardines contains 313 mg EPA and 688 mg DHA Omega 3 and is an ample source of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and selenium.
Sardines contain Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), a nutrient found in the body's cells and believed to have antioxidant and immune system boosting properties.
These sardines are considered a best choice for sustainability by a consensus of environmental organizations.
Pull top can
Sardines, water, tomato paste, garlic, sugar, salt, oregano, pepper powder, basil.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, and sugars.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nice but quite watery
Nice but quite watery
I enjoyed this but the marinara sauce could be better.
Posted by 5223972155575018184 on May 02, 2016
They are sardines, not too fishy. That is about all there is to say. Not near as good as my favorite brand from Canada, but since I live in Asia I guess I have to settle for what I can get. The Marina "sauce" is quite pathetic compared to other brands I have eaten in my life. This sauce is more like "reddish water," rather than a thicker tomato sauce.
Posted by Reviewer2736476 on May 21, 2015
Love these sardines- very tasty and packaged without Bpa in can.
Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Oct 07, 2014
very good sardines