Xlear Inc (Xclear), The Original Baby Banana Brush, Training Toothbrush and Gel, 2 Piece Kit96 Reviews
0.68 lbs (0.31 kg)
- Product Code: XLR-00074
- UPC Code: 700596000742
- Package Quantity: 2 Piece Kit
- Dimensions: 2 x 4.4 x 7.8 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Baby's First Toothbrush
- Made With Xylitol
- Baby's First Tooth Gel
- 1 Toothbrush
- 1 Kid's Spry Tooth Gel with Xylitol 2.0 fl oz (60 ml)
- Soft and Flexible
- MBA Mom's Best Award Winner
- Great for Toddlers
- Easy To Grasp Handle
- Develops Good Oral Hygiene Habits
- Latex, Free, Non-Allergenic,
- BPA Free, Phthalate Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Invented By A Mom-Dental Hygienist
- Quality 100% Medical-Grade Silicone
- Freezer Safe
"As a dental hygienist and a mother, I've found that making brushing fun at a young age is the key to establishing good oral hygiene and preventing tooth decay."
Heather Philips, RDH
- Strawberry Banana
- Age 3 Months and Up
- Great Tasting & Good For Teeth
- Safe to Swallow
- All-Natural Ingredients
- Offers the Clinically Proven Benefits of Xylitol
- Provides Tooth-Strengthening Calcium
- Promotes Oral & Upper Respiratory Health
- Protects & Strengthens Developing Teeth
- Dentist / Dental Hygienist Recommended
Wash with soap and water after opening package. Rinse Baby Banana Brush with plain water and/or apply a pea sized amount of non-fluoridated tooth gel to bristles. Gently massage gums and teeth in small circular strokes after every meal, or as needed.
Strawberry Banana Tooth Gel:
Purified water, xylitol, calcium glycerophosphate, cellulose gum (thickening agent), natural strawberry & banana flavoring, grapefruit seed extract, as a preservative
As with any toothbrush, never leave child unattended during use.
iHerb Customer Reviews
a very tasty gel - i would eat it at once. The brush is all made of soft rubber. My son is almost 2 years, so a rubber brush is not what he needs to clean teeth properly, but he chews it for fun. And he prefers herbal toothpastes, not gels, though this one is very tasty. But for a baby younger than 1 year it's perfect i think. So, i give 5 stars to this product but i guess my son would give less.
Like that both ends can be used for cleaning. Soft on babies gums.