Yogi Tea, Echinacea Immune Support, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)
By Yogi Tea115 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.36 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-45010
- UPC Code: 076950450103
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3.1 x 4.4 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Supports Immune Function
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Made With Organic Mullein
- Caffeine Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Support Your Health with Echinacea immune Support
Health practitioners for centuries have respected the powers of Echinacea. Traditionally used for centuries, our exclusive combination combines three varieties of Echinacea root, an herb that is believed by herbalists to support the immune system. We complement this blend with Elder Berry Extract and soothing Organic Mullein Leaf, herbs traditionally used to help support respiratory function. Hints of spice combine with lively Peppermint, Lemongrass, Rose Hip and sweet Licorice for an intriguingly delicious blend. This blend is sure to become an all-season favorite as well as when your immune system needs support.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don't supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. For added immune support, drink up to 5 cups a day.
Organic lemon flavor, natural cinnamon bark oil, natural cardamom seed oil, natural ginger root oil.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Organic Echinacea Root||144 mg||†|
|Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract||47 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,245 mg|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Spearmint Leaf||†|
|Organic Fennel Seed||†|
|Organic Rose Hip||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Burdock Root||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|Organic Mullein Leaf||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|Astragalus Root Extract||†|
|Elder Berry Extract||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews