Yogi Tea, Egyptian Licorice, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
By Yogi Tea161 Reviews
Expiration Date: Sep 2016
Shipping Weight: 0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: YGT-41516
- UPC Code: 076950415164
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.1 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Warming and Naturally Spicy-Sweet
- Herbal Tea Supplement
- Caffeine Free
- Kosher Parve
- Made with Organic Licorice Root
- 100% Natural
Delight in the Royal Taste of Egyptian Licorice
The great Kings of Egypt treasure licorice for its natural sweetness, rich flavor and restorative properties. Our Egyptian Licorice tea brings you this royal herb in an intriguing blend of complementary spices. This tea is sure to delight with its delicious and satisfying taste, fusing Organic Licorice with sweet and spicy notes of savory Cinnamon and zesty Orange Peel. Naturally Warming, the herbs and spices in yogi Egyptian Licorice have been traditionally used to support the respiratory and digestive system. Enjoy this uniquely delectable tea any time, day or night.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchen.
- Creative combination's can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkable level of energy.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. For instance, we don't add vitamin C. We add rose hips, which are naturally rich in vitamin C.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
To enjoy the majestic taste of Egyptian Licorice, bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. Add your favorite sweetener and milk or milk substitute.
Natural tangerine flavor, natural cinnamon oil.
Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||2,219 mg|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Orange Peel||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Cardamom Seed||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
If you like spicey chai-like teas...this is one you will love!
I ordered this online when my local Whole Foods mysteriously stopped carrying it, and substituting the Licorice Mint instead. I don't like the added mint, and besides, licorice is beneficial for relieving acid reflux, and mint is bad for it. This tea, by contrast, is excellent with milk, and very satisfying after dinner or any other time.