Zia Natural Skincare, Men, Triple Protection + Lotion SPF 15, 6.7 oz (190 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- PABA Free
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
Triple Protection Lotion SPF 15 is a lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer that hydrates, calms, smoothes and protects against sun damage.
- Acmella Oleracea Extract works to smooth wrinkles
- Linseed and Rosemary Oil help to calm and reduce inflammation
- Capparis Spinosa Fruit Extract helps to reduce the signs of redness and swelling for clear skin tone
Uses: Provides moderate protection against sunburn and tanning.
Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. For children under 6 years of age, consult a doctor before use.
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 6.8%||sunscreen|
|Ethylhexyl Salicylate 2.7%||sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), tapioca starch, stearic acid, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, cocoglycerides, octyldodecyl myristate, acmella oleracea extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capparis spinosa fruit extract, marrubium vulgare extract, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, bisabolol, panthenol, tocopherol, glycerin, ceteareth-20, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, alcohol, xanthan gum, potassium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
I need richer cream. I have to apply twice. But hey, it's cheap!